Sunday, July 3, 2011

FINALLY home!









































































Hello! This is Emily. It's Sunday afternoon, and we are finally back at home, doing laundry, resting, and trying to get rid of a stomache thing that Dan and I seem to have brought home with us. Thank the Lord we are home, and our house is safe, and our car is fixed. (we hit a deer a few days before we left.) I am busy uploading tons of pictures, and I wanted to share a few good ones with you! Above are pictures of the kids with Dan and Justin, a team member named Chris from Virgina with a little girl named Amalia, Jeff fixing bikes, and Justin and I in our raincoats standing in front of an active volcanoe that is considered by the Catholics to be a gate to Hell(!). Nicole, (team member from Cincy)Justin and Dan on the property, artwork the kids made about Joseph and his colorful coat, and a reflection of myself in front of the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment