Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fun picture for you!


If you´d like to see more pictures, there are a few uploaded at http://justinandemilycarabello.shutterfly.com/822

This is Emily. Today I taught about 5 lessons, although I only planned on one. Thankfully, I had a feeling that would be the way, so I prepared for way more than they told me to. We drew Jonah and the whale pictures, after I told them the story, and made puppets, and learned how to draw roosters, and made pictures with our thumb prints and drew all sorts of things. Tomorrow I paint the bus and teach the older kids. Cascabel is very green and lush this time of year! Thank God, so far no one has gotten sick from any food we have eaten.
Please pray for energy as we are going pretty non stop. Justin preaches for the third time today this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment