Friday, June 4, 2010

Gearing up!



Well, praise the Lord, we have raised enough funds for Jus and I and Ben to cover all our expenses. Plus we have raised 400 dollars to give to whatever needs we see in each country. I have been spending my days dealing with the details of people staying at our home, buying all the art supplies, medical supplies, and toiletries that we need. We have been notified that the bugs are especially bad this year (OH GOODY.) so I've bought several kinds of bug spray :) Also, it is the rainy season so I've been shopping for shoes that dry quickly and ponchos. It only rains for about one hour a day supposedly and then it is about 80 degrees after that. Lots of things to think about...mowing our lawn while we are gone to praying for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit while we are there...to a good send of humor about the large insects. The countdown begins! Only 5 days until we leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment